There are different situations why you may need foreign vat registration:

  • Sell goods online
  • Store goods in the European warehouse where you are not established
  • Exceed the distance selling VAT threshold when you sell cross-border
  • Sell digital services
  • Host conference abroad and others – if you are not sure ask our expert

In this case you need to get intra-community VAT number, or foreign VAT number.

Amazon PAN–EU package

Amazon PAN-EU program helps FBA sellers to sell their goods across the EU and grow your business. But you will require to register for VAT in all countries which your goods are store.

You can use our ‘PAN-EU 7’ package for obtaining VAT registration in UK, DE, IT, FR, PL, ES, CZ.

Ask your manager for 20% discount for this package!

Register for PAN-EU now
discount for “PAN-EU 7” countries


Online fast and easy process

All steps of VAT registration explained

Available for 57 countries

Frequently asked questions

How long the business VAT registration process take?

Receiving the VAT number can take up to 12 weeks. It depends from country to country.  For example, in Germany the timescale is approximately 8 weeks, in France 6 weeks and in Italy 5 weeks.

Which documents are required for going VAT registered?

  • A legal identification document (I.D. card / passport) of the applicant  
  • Copy of the Memorandum and Articles of Association (applicable to Limited Liability Companies and Partnerships)  

Can I apply for backdating VAT registration?

If you have already made taxable transactions but failed to register, the legislation in most countries allows you to register with a back-dated registration date.

Is it possible to apply for VAT number in non-EU countries?

Yes. We can register your company for VAT  wherever you want. 

*please note that duration of receiving the european VAT number and the list of needed document can differ from country to country.