July 2021 Product Updates
See the summary of changes that were held below:
- New Europe distant sales thresholds are available since 1. July 2021. Old threshold calculation will be available for retrospective uploading;
- EU Tax calculation date is now synchronized with the payment/transaction date for EU transactions after 1 July 2021.
- New parameters added to tax audit reports for Merchants with IOSS and OSS vat numbers. According to updates to datasets required for tax audit purposes;
- New Vendor parameters added to Dataset for OMPs integrations with Shopify.
For your convenience we have added the following functions to our platform:
- New IOSS return is available for Online marketplaces and Merchants via in Returns section. See the video on how to fill out the IOSS VAT return here;
- New Merchant tax settings are available for Online marketplace calculation rules in line with EU VAT reform – with VAT reform it is now mandatory to determine the place of establishment of merchants for the OMP dataset. If you don’t have this parameter in your transaction data – it is possible to add all Merchants’ tax settings in the Merchant section;
- Canadian threshold calculation for OMP is now available for all OMP subscriptions. See the article for OMPs with sales in Canada;
- Magento-1 integration is launched for online stores and OMPs. Available in the Stores / Project section. See the Magento integration guide here.