August 2021 Product Updates
See the summary of changes that were held below:
- EU distant sales threshold is in force since 1 July 2021. The new threshold calculation begins on 1 January 2021 from zero again. If you need your threshold calculated from January 2021 it is now available in the tax settings section.
- Type of reporting parameter added to tax audit reports for Merchants and OMPs. Each transaction now has a type of reporting parameter which determines where the Seller needs to report this sale for example in union OSS or IOSS return;
- New Vendor parameters are added to manual uploading to the tax settings section, for OMPs;
- VIES checker module now accepts numbers starting with XI. XI VAT numbers belong to companies with a place of establishment in Northern Ireland.
For your convenience we have added the following functions to our platform:
- New non-union OSS return is available for Online marketplaces and Merchants in the Returns section. See the video on how to fill in non-union OSS VAT return here “Filing of VAT return OSS”;
- Georgia is a new country available for VAT registration and VAT reporting for digitally supplied services.