Lovat Newsletter – November 2023
VAT and GST rate changes in 2024
From January 2024, there will be several changes to VAT and GST rates in different countries. Here is a summary of the key changes:
- From 7.7% to 8.1% will increase Switzerland’s standard VAT rate. From 2.5% to 2.6% will increase the reduced VAT rate.
- From 20% to 22% is scheduled to increase Estonia’s standard VAT rate.
- From 8% to 9% will increase Singapore’s GST rate.
How to Fix a Suspended VAT Number
If your VAT number has been deactivated, don’t panic! There is a way to get it back. This article will walk you step-by-step through the process of reactivating your VAT number, so you can get your business back on track.
6 VAT guides added
- Barbados VAT guide for goods
- Belgium VAT guide for goods
- Costa Rica VAT guide for goods
- Switzerland VAT guide for goods
- Sri Lanka VAT guide for goods
- Dominican Republic VAT guide to digital services
5 new EPR guides available
- EPR regulations for Batteries in Spain
- EPR regulations for packaging in Latvia
- EPR regulations for packaging in Luxemburg
- EPR regulations for packaging in Estonia
- EPR regulations for packaging in Czech Republic
We are here to support your compliance journey. If you have questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out to our dedicated team. Contact us